Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Breaking Off - The End of the Beginning

Fifteen there's still time for you
Time to buy, Time to lose yourself
Within a morning star
Fifteen I'm all right with you
Fifteen, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got a hundred years to live

- 100 Years, Five For Fighting

Last night I pulled an all-nighter downstairs to finish a video.

So there aren't any real pictures here today. Also my camera batteries died.


By midday, having slept from 6.30-11am, and having not showered at all, I was frustrated, in despair, and having the activity levels of a potted plant. The above picture shows the levels of extreme boredom I faced.

My room yesterday morning. Or my excuse for one, thereof.
We counted down to the new year, and when it was done, everyone got up around me and hugged one another, and it was in that moment that a slow painful thought formed in my head that I wouldn't be having this feeling in a very very long time.

..Now I shall sign off, and hope that the video I put so much heart into produces results.

No comments: