Thursday, December 11, 2008

ONE MORE DAY.
A door was closed and a window was opened.*
The door then opened once more and the window threatened to close.
But I took a stick and jammed the opening of the window, and now, holding the stick there and walking towards the door, I stand at its threshold.
It's almost done. Everything is falling into place.
And I am happy.


* In The Sound Of Music, it is said that when God closes a door, he opens a window.

AGENDA FOR TOMORROW
1) Get money from Dad.
2) Go to the army surplus shop on Beach Road and buy white cotton gloves. (I'm bringing Mochi,covering my hands in theatre makeup is not worth staining him for.)
3) Go to the meetup.
4) Pay Revive and get costume.
5) Run home and drop it off.
6) Meet Naomi at Toa Payoh
7) Go out with her.
8) Find eyeliner and sponge and makeup removal wipes. (Theatrical makeup is sticky like no other.)
9) Go for meeting.
10) fantastico.

Iman's available so I'm safe ^^.
And I didn't have to go Akatsuki on Orochimaru.
Sadly Mochi's in the wash now, and I have to sleep with Mister Shark, who's small and too darn soft.
I appreciate the services of Mister Shark though; I simply like Mochi's more. ^^

AGH I have to frustrate over work NOW. >
OSU~!

No comments: