Friday, December 12, 2008

Super duper uber psyched!

One more day, eighteen more hours to be anal.
My Spartan army is ready, all of us are raring to go.
But let time stop here, and let time stop now, because I want to pray for the success of tomorrow, and to prance around in my room with my newly-bought stuff some more.
No just kidding.
But I've taken a picture with Mochi already. I think we look cute together ^w^ even though he's him and I'm him and he isn't exactly... yeah.
My ringtone's his theme song, and my message ringtone his fight theme. In the words of Naruto, I'm all fired up and ready to go!

But in his words... All power shall be mine.

I anticipate the next day with greatest of fervour, and pray that my feet heal by then from the obsessive walking I did this morning.

Till then, I'll spar a little with Kusanagi, and then rush off.

Though I think I'll be stressing over my contacts. They're not here yet ><

No comments: