Friday, December 5, 2008

internship

I *heart*s it.
It's this occasionally awkward but fun little adventure...
Jingna looks really pretty when she's taking her self-portraits. And I never knew lighting could do *that* much..
But she's not in town so my adventure's gotta wait till January to continue. Hmm hmm.

Meanwhile I shall hold my little Mochi dear, and work my way towards making a proper shadow clone of him...
I have a week. AGH.
So I shall break out in informal musical number now because of the desperation of my situation, which I haven't really bothered to notice till now.
"Now give me money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)
That's what I wa-a-ant, yea-yea-yeah,
That's what I want."

Speaking of musical numbers I broke into one when I was dropped off ytd. Namely So Long, Farewell. XD

No comments: