Saturday, December 13, 2008

Epic.

"Silver's good enough for me." - Nellie Lovett, Sweeney Todd

Today was fun ^^. Perhaps I lost most of my sight, but heck, it was solid fun.
I fought Jie Xi today for fencing, where I beat her 5-4.
It so happens Yi Long 教练 watches Naruto. Shock and disturbance. He always did look the type, but the only way to tell between football fans and anime fans (both victims of deep holes that are nearly impossible to climb out of) is by their dressing (He wears his fencing shirt and his track pants. Way to give clues.) and the way they talk (and I can only differentiate in English).
But @w@ he watches Naruto. And I know this because he managed to identify the first Kage Bunshin shot between me and Mochi as being from Naruto.

Anyway after that I got cleaned up and went back home to change into Orochimaru's inner clothes and his ninja sandals.
^_____^

Contacts are a real bitch. After an hour I concluded clinging on to Tereza was a better idea and so I got out of there.

Then I went to Expo, and got into Orochimaru's outer clothes. Tereza tried to insert my contact lenses into my eye, but it was not to be. Oh well.. :3
After that I took out Mochi (BEGONE MISTER SHARK! MOCHI OWNS MY HEART ^^.), and Iman did my makeup.The pallor was there, but it wasn't at the level of Mister Schiffer yet. Next time then.
After I bought my ticket someone grabbed my shoulders. And it was Ms Siew ^o^ but she was going off T^T
Moments after getting in Tsunade-baachan and I were asked for a picture together. I did a right-handed lunge and reached for her neck. Cameras I couldn't really see started flashing. By about fifteen seconds my legs were trembling, but I stayed down. The sort-of-pain was totally worth it for me ^^.

I saw so many cosplayers today, and they were pwnsome in their own ways...but I was happy with mine. I won't say I was ecstatic - I do hope still that one day I'll live up to the great name of the Orochimaru cosplayer from EOY 2006 - but I'll try harder till I nail it, the way I want to. Death pallor, solid violet and all.

I loved EOY, in ways I cannot describe, and seeing all the cosplayers made me so happy to be one of them and dressing as character I loved.
But I am tired, and I shall sleep now.

No comments: