Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is Play Mac Till Eyes Bleed day. ^______^
Drama Day went really really really well.
Better, actually, than expected.
I watched High School Musical 3 with Fe. And I LOVED IT, and now I want a big pink glittery sign saying FAITH SIM IN EVERYTHING.

***********        ****         ****   ************   ****        ****
*                  *      *       *        *    *   *                    *   *    *        *    *
*       ******     *    *    *       *    *   ****      *****   *    *        *    *
*       ****       *    **     *      *    *         *      *           *    ******    *
*             *     *                *     *    *         *      *           *    ******    *
*       ****   *      ***       *    *    *         *      *           *    *        *    *
*       *       *      *      *      *   *    *         *      *           *    *        *    *
*****       *****        *****  ****         *****           ****        ****


...but I'm lazy. XDD And I figured I liked Orochimaru-purple better ^_^
I'd get the DVD, except the darn Troy-Gabriella moments are irritating.
I liked I Want It All,A Night To Remember, and The Boys Are Back.
Scream's also quite good, next to Walk Away (the characteristic Troy epiphany and the sad Gabriella leaving Troy song).

Then I had a Hershey's Sundae Pie before going to church. At last. ^___________^
The rule was that after the O-levels I could go to church. So I used it.
Everyone was @w@ing when I took out my Macbook. But it got kind of awkward when I didn't know how to connect the adapter (so it *was* a strength thing!). But Christian helped ^_^ and I could access wireless internet in church ^^.
I met lots of people, few of which I remembered. But Ivan was there, and so was Samantha. ^^ And I met Sylvia too (:

After that I met Naomi and we had dinner at my place. 
Then we went to watch Avenue Q.
The voices took getting used to, for a person who listened to the original Broadway cast since the beginning of her introduction to the world of Avenue Q.
But once that was done, I couldn't stop lip-synching. I knew all the lyrics, because I remember singing them compulsively when I was in Sec 2.
Lucy the Slut was more than I asked for. That was a really fiercely sexy voice.
But I loved Rod the most. I have no idea why.
...I couldn't get used to Christmas Eve.
But that was one good Gary Coleman right there.
:3
I loved Avenue Q. If you can catch it, anywhere at all, DO IT.

And now I shall return into my cosy little world of Cordelia, Cosette and Persephone.

No comments: