Wednesday, November 26, 2008

These past few days - BAD

SATURDAY
Truth asked for another battle with me, and thrashed me 2-5 and left a bruise on my leg. It's still here. And crikey, it's huge! Mum didn't know about it till Wednesday though, because here's a fact of life: bruises go away.

SUNDAY
I overslept and missed the service in which my church pastor was ordained as a reverend. T^T

MONDAY
My digestive system got way out of whack.

TUESDAY
Truth started spasming in his sleep and yelling in his sleep. Apparently his frequent leg cramps acted up. I thought he was dreaming and so left him alone. But he wouldn't stop, and eventually the folks came in and yelled at me for not calling for them when he started spasming. I said I thought he was dreaming and Dad asked, "If you see a dying man in the street, will you stay there and not help?" (My answer would be "yes" but that had no link at all to my brother spasming in pain anyway.) Which got me extremely angry. If anything happens usually somehow they can link it back to me. If I'd called them, and nothing happened, I'd bet my allowance for the next year they'd scold me for wasting their time.

WEDNESDAY
Most boring lesson. Is all.

No comments: