Sunday, November 16, 2008

The post with nothing but good news

I'm so happy to have a post like this.
On Friday I had my first CG in a long long long time and I got introduced to all the new people at B40. And I met... a couple of other people ^^.
One of the people in B40 was my ex-classmate's sister. ^___^
On Saturday I beat my brother in fencing 5-2, the first time I'd beaten my brother/a boy in six months. I also had my first service, which was very enjoyable.
Today I began my Great Wii adventure, and while I'm not too good with Naruto: Clash of Ninja just yet, I'm catching up, and I've made quite a bit of progress with Jiraiya. At about eight (it's almost ten) Truth and I (he's much nicer when he isn't picking fights) managed to unlock Orochimaru. He gets chakra really quickly, and his special attack's really useful, and does quite a decent amount of damage while completely draining the victim of chakra. I can't wait to play him IRL ^^!
I'm getting Bleach: Shattered Blade tomorrow.
My O-levels are over, and I can do whatever I want.
This is the shiniest post on this blog. ^_______^

No comments: