Tuesday, November 25, 2008

These couple days - GOOD

These days have been fraught with extremes. I don't want to put them together and dilute my feelings.

SATURDAY
My battle with Chloe yielded a 5-3.
We celebrated Ivan's birthday in church as a zone.
At long last all Naruto characters were unlocked on Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen.

SUNDAY
I went to AFA. ^^
I saw lots of cosplayers, and there was a kawaii short Byakuya.
I met Prisia and Yi Hui.
Earth returned from Taiwan and gave me an Ishida figurine.

MONDAY
My classes at the Singapore Media Academy started for acting. It was a slow start, but my abilities grew and grew and they eventually got to a working level that I had before leaving ELDDS.
Something beautiful happened. And it could only be made better by the fact that iTunes started playing We Are The Champions by Queen.

TUESDAY
The teacher at the Singapore Media Academy said I was very detailed. First compliment I got of the sort. But then again it seems I get comments that really don't seem to suit my person every time I attempt to act. (I remember the Sec 2s wrote, in their letter to me, that I was really serious when acting.)
I nearly cried at The Sound Of Music. Not Julie Andrews mind you. We're talking about the school musical of Saint Joseph's Institution (International). Awkward. Even more so when I look at the flubs during the musical itself. (At the Salzburg Music Festival a Nazi soldier attempted to unfurl a Nazi banner with one clean stroke. The whole thing came crashing down.)

WEDNESDAY
I finally got a script ^^.

No comments: