Friday, November 21, 2008

The post about the Cedar Musical that's actually about my clothes.

Today was the Cedar Musical.
All I can say about it is... it was only too obvious that it was a Mr Sng production. Everything exuded that Mr Sng... atmosphere. Air. Thing.
Was very pretty.

I overdressed.
And washed my hair twice that day so it was excruciatingly straight. Conditioned x2
I followed the Kuroshitsuji Layer Code, and dressed in a white collared shirt, a black tie, a black vest, a jacket, and an overcoat. I wished I had the perfect white gloves, but I guess another day, another pair.
If I had a gold/silver timepiece that would've been pretty too. A chain may have been a nice touch too, but never mind. ^^

Black boots, black worker's slacks. Officially overdressed and smexy.
Miraculously despite the five layers (I'm a girl after all.) I didn't feel hot. I didn't feel anything when I slung my bag on my shoulder even.
Everyone was like @w@, and I guess for me this is a sort of redemption for what I did in July. Lolitaness can be countered with Butler after all. Although I personally like Kodona, I have neither the top hat, nor the vest, nor the breeches to back it up.

I'm still in my clothes. I don't want to go through the trouble of pulling it all off...
But I have fencing tomorrow.
Decisions, decisions.

No comments: