Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the end of sensibility

At last, all my written papers are finished.
Higher Chinese today was not half the nightmare I thought it would be.

HIGHER CHINESE (PAPER ONE) - I felt a sense of deja vu doing Paper One. I did questions 1 and 5, and I had a strong feeling that question 5 had been given, in perfect copy, months ago by my Chinese teacher. Naturally people were going all "ZOMG UNFAIR T^T", but I didn't do it on my first chance (the slacker I am) so there wasn't really an advantage on my part. The points came most naturally to me for that question though, so I went ahead with it.


HIGHER CHINESE (PAPER TWO) - Very strange. But doable. And I finished the paper. Huzzah.

So now there's nothing left for me but to wait for six days till I can shade ovals and finish my O-Levels officially, though I must say I'm already celebrating XD

Studay date with Prisia on 10/11, but beyond that I'm already in halfswing mode. ^^

No comments: