Thursday, November 13, 2008

One. Think of 15 interesting things about yourself, they've gotta be true. Two. Think of 5 false things about yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability. Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order. Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are! Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

ONE I don't actually want to enter theatre when I grow up. Visual art sounds better for me.
TWO I joined at least three tall people's associations on Facebook
THREE Part of me wants to join the cheerleading squad next year
FOUR I don't like poetry that doesn't rhyme
FIVE I can sleep listening to death metal
SIX I once loved Barney
SEVEN I grew up not formally knowing Sesame Street until I was about six
EIGHT I fail at DDR
NINE I don't get experimental theatre
TEN All the schools I've been to treat English Drama as a second-class CCA
ELEVEN I used to do ballet
TWELVE I love LazyTown
THIRTEEN  I'm 175cm tall
FOURTEEN Once I vowed never to wear skirts or dresses outside of school obligations ever again
FIFTEEN I have tried to kill myself before
SIXTEEN I owe Tereza a moral debt
SEVENTEEN I love Kenichi Matsuyama
EIGHTEEN I have gotten an SS in Para Para Paradise before
NINETEEN I first cosplayed in school
TWENTY I've dated a guy

THE ANSWERS ARE in white for the cheaters.
ONE
FIVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
TWENTY

And I pick..
Naomi, Sakinah, Penelope, and the other two can choose ^_^

1 comment:

Sak said...

i just saw that you tagged mehh. hahaha