Friday, April 3, 2009

iyaaaaan~ tag ><

[1] Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Blanket. Oil blotting tissues. Mochi. Mac. iPod speakers.

[2] How do you style your hair?
It needs styling? Since when has my straight (not anal-retentive yet, but you get it), layered, middle-left parted hair ever needed styling?
...
The laws of gravity, then. And a hairbrush.

[3] What are you wearing now?
My worn out black Converses (shall need to replace them, as much as I love them)
A black and white shirt, striped horizontally.
My slightly faded (it's turned from black to greenish-black, but loved and as of yet irreplaceable) trousers.

[4] If you could have any other talents, what would they be?
In the plane of reality... A good strong sound no matter what I sing, insane flexibility, an IQ of 200, the ability to play the violin, to know (well) how to use all the swords of the world, the ability to concentrate, to believe, to become one with people who may only exist in my head and on paper.

[5] Do you nap a lot?
Yes... *runs away from Media and Communications lecturer*

[6] Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. As much as possible. I usually set my alarm such that I can sleep in for 15-30 minutes more after it goes off.

[7] What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
SEBASTIAN *_______* Kuroshitsuji :3 (YES PHAIK YIE. TAKE THAT.)
Elphaba (they weren't kidding when they said Idina Menzel had an iron larynx) from Wicked
Orochimaru (long-term love :D)
Les Miserables (COSETTE/EPONINE)

[8] What was the last thing you ate today?
Hostel-made potato wedges. The first ones were good, the later ones were...ew.

[9] What was the last text you received?
Holiday homework for Maths. T^T

[10] What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, Gmail, deviantART (lurking. srs bsnss), OneManga (every Friday)

[11] What was the last thing you bought?
I'll be so dead if the last thing I bought gets out. (Ojou-sama and Prisia are so going to kill me.)

[12] What are you listening to right now?
Where Do I Begin - Idina Menzel (interestingness.)

[13] What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
Mochi. :3

[14] What is your favorite food?
Japanese curry, medium steak (The higher end kind. Sirloin or porterhouse. Black pepper or mushroom sauce.), Oreo cheesecake (mummy's), cream of broccoli, cream of mushroom, cream of asparagus, cream of watercress (all of which are mummy's), nachos, Ikea meatballs, and and and 小笼包!!!

[15] What is your favorite weather, and why?
A little fall of rain... will help the flowers grow. (Actually I like thunderstorms. They are the embodiment of my obsession with dramatic images, and also when I'm in Singapore and we're watching TV and there's a thunderstorm Ruski runs to us from wherever she is and makes us pet her, and then she goes to sleep at our feet. It's such a warm image.)

[16] How do you release your frustration?
Take it to the piste. (The fencing one. And I'm sorry to say this because it may be a little unethical, but I derive intense malicious pleasure from every attack, be it a legitimate one, or an off-target.)

[17] How are you?
I feel...malicious. Deliciously so.

[18] What is the one thing that you wish for to come true?
I have the power to wish all the wishes I want.

No comments: