Sunday, April 26, 2009

Leaving was hard. But the new term was starting so I had to go.
Pity, pity.
The last outings with Yi Yun, Prisia and Iman were fun though. We'll go to Pasta de Waraku again some other time? ´● ω ●`
I did get my Akatsuki jacket in the end, as well as a Kuroshitsuji pin, a mini-Senbonzakura, another pair of ninja sandals, and I found my first pair of sandals and my panda muffler. I also pimped my bag, so now it's fuller with badges than ever.
Homework on the first day of school. Sheesh.
Also today Cephas asked me if I wanted to sit next to him for Psychology lecture. Everyone around him was laughing, even if they'd been through Drama class (likely most of them scored better than me for the mime assessment) it was bloody obvious that he was on a dare.
"No". Said I.
"OHHHHHHHH," echoed the surrounding ensemble.
"Maybe next week". Smiled I.
"WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH," they chorused.
Class was alright as usual. In about an hour my first fencing lesson of the term will commence. Can't wait~

No comments: