Sunday, January 4, 2009

hauuuuuuuuun~ (Breaking Off - The Realm Of Dreams)

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you’re far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure
- I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Aerosmith

(No pictures today. Anything worth showing was in the realm of dreams.)
Today I got up late and had a Mega Prosperity Burger. It tasted alright but I got full into the last third of it. 
Then I went home, and Truth got to the Wii first and started playing SSBB. By the tenth match I got extremely tired, so I went over to the couch (my refugee room's neighbour) and fell asleep.
I had a very fulfilling dream, and it was beautiful.
I was at a ski lodge on a storming winter's morning, and at a table I found Kenichi Matsuyama (as L). I was extremely happy to see him, and asked why he was there.
He attempted to explain in English, but eventually he failed.
I asked, "You don't speak English too well, do you?" and he nodded. "I don't speak Japanese too well either."
He smiled.
We had a strange conversation about nothing, which ended when my sister came to ask for his autograph.
Then I woke up.
Oh well.

No comments: