Saturday, January 3, 2009

fencing

Today I won my two matches 5-4 and 5-3.
The first match was against Chloe, and the second was against the only new guy, Bryan.
It was quite saddening watching him do battle against me actually, but to prevent my ego from growing I shall not talk about it.
I'd still sort of like to shoot him for staying at ~100º when I was at ~175º. I guess it's sort of my fault for taking mine so far (I probably shan't rest until around 210º even though it'll involve many long and painful attempts), but still I want to shoot him. And he's not the only one. I'd also like to shoot Yilong-jiaolian for delaying counting till everyone got to at least ~110º. But that's not his problem, though his counting really slowly is.
...The sooner I get to 180º the happier I'll be. Because I'll have reached the end (reflex angles are major plusses, but generally people stop at 180º) and it'll stop being long and painful then.

No comments: