Monday, January 12, 2009

11

'cos now it's official.
Can't back out, can't back out.

I was late for my result collection, and walked in on a large pie chart showing how three quarters of us got at least 5 or 6 distinctions. I can't remember which.
But after I saw my class had 100% passes for History I heaved a sigh of relief. All I needed was to pass one.
Anyhow it came back, and it was good.

English A1 (Mr Sng and his narcissism. Awesome. ^^)
Chinese B4 (last year's business)
Higher Chinese D7 (that's still a just pass, desho? ^^)
Maths A2 (Exactly as planned.)
A Maths A2 (exactly as planned. Exactly.)
Combined Science(Chem/Bio) A1 (It had better be.)
Combined Humanities (SS/Geog) A2 (WTF NOWAI. No wonder Mrs Lim came up to me before I got my results, tapped me on the shoulder, and said "Well done, Faith.". I was expecting to fail this. Everyone I knew was [expecting me to not count this]. *_____*)
History B3 (thus tarnishing the 93.7-ish % that my class got. Oh well, I'd expected worse. 有難う神様〜)
 
I was late for the principal's address actually XD

But yes. L1R5.

1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 11

I'm getting a prize for AE from HoGC perhaps ^^.
Mummy says she wants to get me something too. Hmm what shall I choose.. a Lolita dress, or a couple of seifukus? Hmm... ^___^

But in sadder news, this sets me on the path to Melbourne. And the rude sobering fact is that I have eighteen days to pack. To finish off what used to be my pride and joy.
I won't really be looking forward to that.

No comments: