Friday, January 2, 2009

Breaking Off - The Beginning For Most

Like a river flowing to the sea,
You’ll be miles away and I will know
I know I can deal with the pain
No reason to cry
- Crucify My Love, X Japan

My lateness disturbs and disgusts me.
But that's what you get for having the worst sleep patterns ever.
I woke up this morning feeling extremely hungry. According to Chinese superstition what you do on the first day of the year is what you end up doing for the rest of the year, and it sort of came true today for me.
I was in punk (again). But in the only picture of me you'll see here my jacket's off. Oh well.
I met Tereza at the MRT station, then we met Penelope at Golden Village. Ojou-sama and Prisia came later.
We had time to kill (shifting movie timings and all), so we went to KFC because we wanted to eat. I originally wanted a medium lemonade, but a complaining digestive system made me get...
a popcorn chicken to go with it.
Speaking of which I've heard of this thing called the lemonade diet... but then again what do I care, me on a diet? I wouldn't last five minutes.
Then we went to watch Ponyo. No shiny colour posters because I was in a daze half the day. (Sleeping 2.5 hours. Don't do it.)
After that we went to school.
We met people along the way.

Our juniors, whom we later charged to take care of ELDDS. I'm gonna miss them.. T^T
Then we went to (what was) 4M after catching up with Mr Sng. (Who's as concerned about the direction ELDDS is going as we are. Actually probably more than us, but yeah.)


keheheheh boardspam.
Prisia fell asleep.

...something's in her hair. Hmmmmmmmm. *twiddles thumbs and skips away*
In the distance I saw a place I used to know.

There it is. Zandyland. Or what used to be Zandyland. It's now been given over to the people of 4N, which I feel is the best for it.
I'll remember this store. And I'll remember its signature dish. (When you're the stall selling prepackaged processed food, you need to make a couple of compromises on the signature dish.)
I fell asleep watching Avatar: The Abridged Series when Pris came over. Oh well.

And I'll go to sleep now because I have fencing tomorrow. I really want to know what the new blood's like, quickly figure out their techniques, and pwn them all.

No comments: