Monday, September 8, 2008

My prelim results came back.
Half of them anyway.
Everything's gone exactly according to plan. Or better.
ENGLISH - A2 (73.9) (But my paper one composition apparently took after Stephenie Meyer's style somewhat. Dammit.)
CHINESE - C5 (59.3) (Exactly as projected. But I was just thinking what an awful waste it was that I needed just 0.75 marks more to a B4. D8)
SS/GEOG - E8 (42) (Completely expected. Ah well, that must change if I am to go to Trinity.)
CHEM/BIO - A2 (70.5) (I thought I'd get a B because I didn't do much for it. Oh well this was a pleasant surprise.)

Now I have my mathses and History.
I'm pretty confident for my mathses, it's my history I'm worried about.
Ah well.
Daijobu!

4 more days to Something Beautiful. I'm happy Naomi's happy ^^.

No comments: