Wednesday, September 17, 2008

incurably annoying

This was simple.
But it was sad.

Today I walked behind Tereza in the sort of childish-stalker-like way that I usually did. She was walking with Roshni.
I walked slowly.
So did she.
She looked over her shoulder.
I beamed, rather childishly.
I thought I heard her say "Go away."
I followed her anyway.
"You seem...tired." I said.
"Isn't everyone?" She continued walking.
So did I.
"You seem fatigued. Are you?" I asked.
"Frankly, I find you annoying."
"Then I apologise," I said, in exactly the same tone I said my previous sentence. "I shall stop following you after we reach the canteen."

I sat alone today.
I never was good at hiding my sadness.

And I'm still sort of sad that they won't let the ELDDS people at the SCHOOL MUSICAL.

No comments: