Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GALA.

Studying History now. ._.
Sunday was Z Gala, and I didn't win anything.
I didn't bring my camera so I only got one picture and one video each on my phone.
Hmm hmm.
Met Pearly again. (And was owned by her.)
Met Jane again after, what, four years. Proceeded to beat her in Paralympic fencing 5-4.
Met Nicole, my brother's senior. She's AGGRESSIVE. Lost to her in direct elimination 12-15. Am happy because I assumed I would immediately wind up with a single-digit score. She sings really well, but apparently I freak her out.
An Incident occurred that day, and I don't know if I should talk about it...oh heck the guy involved caught me doing the Caramelldansen, I shall then!
We shall call him A, for privacy.

Somehow A found himself pointing at a poster, at the crotch of a fencer who was in mid-air. My coach comes along, points at it and yells, "Hey,that's mine okay?!"

Later, after much incurable ROFLing, I walk a bit with A and we talk about what happened. My coach notices us and smiles and says that [the Incident] was alright. More incurable ROFLing ensues.


This is my fencing coach. It's a badly taken picture.
Before this picture was taken I continuously pointed my handphone camera at him, hoping to get a good angle to secretly take a picture. But he noticed.
So he went over and asked me what I was doing, and so I told him that I was attempting to secretly take a picture of him.
He proceeded to pose a bit before I caught him in this picture.
So there you have it. My secretly taken picture.
Or whatever's left of the "secret" part.

No comments: