Thursday, September 18, 2008

dreams

To a certain person who knows who she is,
You don't know this, because I didn't tell anyone up till now, but the day I told you about my dream, I withheld one vital part: the one I remembered most clearly.
Things such as the cyclone in Myanmar and my meeting of Jingna on my most recent flight to Japan, they were implied somewhat in my dreams. And the Saturday morning I woke up to your SMS about Dad being on the news, perhaps I'd seen it in the wrong order, but it did come to pass.
In my dream, I told you, you were on the news. But in the part I didn't tell you, after that, I dreamed you would slowly come to criticise my every movement, and eventually you would avoid me like the plague. Shortly after that, I woke up.
It's a horrible thing to dream about, the breaking up of two people, and I'm sorry for both you and myself that I did. I didn't tell you this because it would have hurt you, but more importantly, I wanted to believe it wasn't true.
But oh well, it is. Hurray for precognition, shall I relax and turn on the theme song to That's So Raven?
If I remember correctly what I saw, I'm supposed to not follow you or anyone of your lot around for the rest of the week or so. I've to not rant about this to anyone in school, and I have to wait for you to invite me back in.


Sometimes I really, really hate my job as a professional lone wolf.

No comments: