Thursday, October 30, 2008

"It's over," said Ms Leong, "Don't think about it."



Southeast Asian History was pure Perestroika in action. It left me hurting in a left-arm and left-brain cramp.
The formats were all different and strange.
It hurts at this point.

And my recurring thoughts of death...
What's even scarier is that my recurring thoughts of death are not of my death, but of the deaths of people close to me, people important to me, in very real ways.
I won't list them here, they make me feel even worse than I do in the wake of today's perestroika. They'd make the people I imagine feel worse than that, I think.

I need sleep.
As in not a stay-up late and sleep-in for afternoon papers, not a sleep-early-to-wake-up-early, and definitely not a stay-up late and wake-up early. (I had one of the latter today. Even after washing my face with cold water I fell asleep.)
I want to lie in bed and do absolutely nothing, or perhaps read a bit of manga along the way, maybe of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu or Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh. Then I want to go downstairs and watch whatever catches my fancy.

No comments: