Thursday, October 23, 2008

The days seem to move past me at blinding speed while I trudge by in slow motion.

It was especially scary today. I woke up, and minutes seemed to pass by in... a couple of seconds. I took my usual shower in the morning and ended up taking about half an hour.

All this speed seemed to come back, though, when I took my Maths and A Maths Paper 1s. I finished my papers. Nothing went wrong (aside from one conceptual error and a couple of sign errors in A Maths, and I'm not too sure for Maths because we don't get to bring the papers back).

I just hope I have enough speed for Paper 2 later for A Maths.

COMBINED SCIENCE (PAPER FIVE) - Screwed.

COMBINED SCIENCE (PAPER THREE) - Fairly easy. Might get an A.

ENGLISH (PAPER THREE) - I have no comment. If the invigilators didn't mind my talk about 
Jane Goodall and Gertrude B. Elion, I should ace this.

ENGLISH (PAPER ONE) - Up lorry. Probably. My Section One was disgusting compared to that narrative I wrote about Alphonse and Sebastian.

ENGLISH (PAPER TWO) - I liked this. I think, god forbid, this'll be better than Paper One. Prophetically, I saw a cat run past the hall after the papers were collected.

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS (PAPER ONE) - Shiny. Seven marks lost, two or three to conceptual errors, the rest were sign errors and other careless casualties.

COMBINED HUMANITIES (PAPER TWO) - Considering the only item on my agenda regarding this subject was to pass it, I think I shall get my wish. This isn't going in my L1R5 if I can help it.

ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (PAPER ONE) - We're not allowed to bring the questions home. But it went swimmingly.

projection tiem!

ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS (PAPER TWO) - I've really got to watch for this one. They'll probably try to differentiate the A-students from the B-students with this paper, considering the chicken feet that they gave us for the first paper. And it's got Plane Geometry, which is positively my worstest topic ever.

HISTORY (PAPER ONE) - It's Japan. And if it isn't Japan, ... I'll just go to Plan B. I need to work on the Cold War.

HISTORY (PAPER TWO) - Nationalism. That will be all. *sigh*

ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (PAPER TWO) - This will probably be hard as well. Damn trends.

COMBINED SCIENCE (PAPER FOUR) - I cannot predict this. T^T halloween...

No comments: