Friday, February 27, 2009

never. put faith. in a fecking race. again.


exactly what it says on the title.
how delusional i am to think i can get 500 mb more a month for the next four months just by running. my leg still hurts from my muscle pull so long back, i can't run at all, my stamina is shit.
that was delusional of me, and i should have gone for maths just like i said i would. what's $60 to me anyway?
all that sadness, all that frustration, only to be named second last.
i ran, stopped, walked, cried, for nothing.
it was delusional.
and i shouldn't have done it.
what the hell was i thinking...
and what kind of a question is "can you run later?"
let's see the prospects of either answer.
"yes i can" = more pain and suffering on my side = my inability to run = team loses epicly
"no i can't" = no pressure = team comes after my blood = my inability to run = team loses epicly

No comments: