Monday, February 2, 2009

Breaking Off (And Settling In) - The Goodbye (And The Hello)

I feel more blessed than ever.
I remember on Friday the last person I talked to before going to the airport was Sensei.
I went in the shirt I wore on my first day as an intern, and I wore my Cedar tie as a sign of my allegiance. (I'm never going to use it again as an actual part of a uniform, but it makes a rather decent fashion statement.)
All the IB (Insane Brigade) people were there, aside from Penelope and Shanice (who were undoubtedly there in spirit), and so were Fedora, Yuan Jun, and many many people from my class.
My class people went off to eat shortly after I met them, but that they were there at all already was a blessing in itself.
FROM LEFT: Ojou-sama, Tereza, Fedora, yours truly, Prisia, Naomi, Yuan Jun

There's another picture I took, but I was so hurried I just rannnn... and it was sickeningly blurred. I'll put them on FB soon.
(I can see the headlines now, FLIPPED TIE TOTALLY SPOILS ATMOSPHERE.)
Prisia was in, as you may not see here, a red blouse, a necklace, a black skirt, and heels. Thought I might point that out :3

Before my departure I was given many letters, including but not limited to those from Yuan Jun, Han Jun, Le En, Ching Ying, Naomi, Fedora, Samantha, B40 in general. I also got this.

http://winter-ghost.deviantart.com/art/High-Tea-for-Vivi-107509821

4Z gave me a large stack of posters, which I have no idea how to hang in my room. But they will stay in my table at Albert House as a reminder of the love of Zandylanders.
I shall not disclose what Prisia gave me. You shall see later.

I shall continue this tomorrow.

No comments: