Thursday, February 19, 2009

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky







And now, Naomi, you know where to meet me.
Before that, of course, I'll widen my range, since I want to reach four complete octaves by the time I'm over with university. And of course my strength needs work. I don't think dragging's a problem, but I'll improve on that too. And I most definitely need help with belting. (Yes Mr Sng, I never did manage to forget that you called me "small" when I was fourteen.)

The dresses are awesome, and the cape is pretty ^_____^ I think it'll definitely be fun to do this with Naomi, from What Is This Feeling (loathing, unadulterated loathing) through to For Good (that song makes me want to cry TwT). Defying Gravity will be major love, and I think I'll have to stop myself from laughing during Popular.

I wonder what it's like to catfight with Naomi. XD

(On a side note, makeup's going to take forever.)

No comments: