Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And an update before I run off.

Saturday was SMEXY.
TOYCON WAS SMEXY ON SATURDAY I mean Sunday was obviously going to be better but TO HECK WITH IT I SAW ALL THE PEOPLE I WANTED TO SEE!! :3
Jingna looked tired. I hope she's better now. So that's what it's like to be twenty years old...
Three prints gotten. They were beautiful. All of them. And I got the glossy version of Jingna's namecard. In the end I think I like the matte one better XD
I still want the Caramel shot, and Sakuran, and of course I'd like another copy of the first print of Jingna's sister for my classmate and fellow lolita on friday.

I checked the EYD charts today. Apparently there're four people from 1C coming as the Totally Spies girls (OHNOES) and four other people from 2O coming as Japanese schoolgirls (8D PREPARE TENTACLES!).
As for myself,I decided what I wanted to do on Monday.
It involves breaking everyone's brains. (Not that I've never done that before, I'm probably a professional brain breaker.)
It involves my inner girl coming out and announcing her presence to the rest of the world, like it's never happened before. (And it's never happened before.)
I wanted to do Sweeney Toddddddddd. Why did they have to be so mean and implement a no cross-dressing rule D8
And so we have to be girly and all. So much for expressing yourself.
But if they want it that way, then it must be so! And so the breaking of brains will commence on Friday.

Except.

As the Chinese like to say, in a directly translated proverb, "Ten thousand things prepared, only owe east wind." (Don't try to understand it. It just means that everything's done except for what's most important.)
The article of clothing I decided to wear on Friday apparently now has a stain thanks to someone's running dye in the washing machine. Electric blue streaks over the lower back of the blooming thing... it's SNAFU here.
By Thursday SNAFU should tide over in either one of the two ways...
1) Dress is saved by some miracle. SNAFU ends.
2) Dress goes from SNAFU to FUBAR. Mother buys Dress Number Two which will take some getting used to on my part. SNAFU ends.

Of course I need an underskirt. I am not going to school and leaving myself open to saabisu from the male teachers, who should, by the time they discover the possibility of saabisu, have had their brains broken already. Or, they could direct their minds towards the Japanese schoolgirls, as I peacefully live my Rococo day. (OHNOES I SOUND LIEK MOMOKO.)
And I want cuffs. They're pretty :3

And now I shall plan the food I'll eat on that day.
Since I'm not staying after school (unless certain people drag me off with them to take pictures or something) I'll only eat a bit.
I'll have...
eeee it's hard to decide because I have to consider that I'll be wearing...eck.
I'll have... some form of chips, perhaps.
Or keeping in line with my theme, I'll have something sweet. Chocolate? Pocky? Yeah, Pocky sounds nice, I'll get some tomorrow.
Ichigo Pocky ^w^

No comments: