Tuesday, July 29, 2008

...I'm much better now.
Just thought I'd get that off first.

Saturday at fencing I fought all three guys in class (and lost to all of them) and I fought a girl (and won 8D which might have explained my "promotion" to fighting guys). After that me and Prisia went to study at Toa Payoh (it was amazing. I thought my parents would never agree.) and she looked at my scars (healed now pretty much) and asked, "Exactly what did you use again?"
I took out my pencil case and showed her exactly what I used. She scarred herself on the back of her left hand (yes she does that. I still can't get over it.) twice with my mechanical pencil and looked at it. It went from white friction marks to two linear bumps on her skin, but it never did bleed (and she's supposed to be stronger than me). She looked back at me.
"Woah, you did feel crappy. But promise me you'll never do that again."
And so I did. If anything, to make myself feel better.

Moving on. My Chinese teacher did get back to me about my dad, but I told her he wasn't pursuing it extensively. (He's like that. He gets as mad as the hell he wants for as long as he likes, and then he stops. And then he forgets completely about it and expects everyone to forgive him. Two years and roughly four months ago he beat me with a rattan stick for my grades [still bordering on abysmal], and when I asked about it six months later he said he never did such a thing.)

I've realised that I've become strangely zombielike on Tuesdays. I can't remember anything about Tuesdays except that I feel nothing and have constant headaches. I think it's ELDDS withdrawal symptoms, but as to why I felt no such thing between my retirement and last last Tuesday, I don't know at all.

Mass dance. None of the Secondary Fours were interested at all. Except for...
"...Prisia, why is there a huge space between the two of us and everyone else?"
"I don't know, more space for us then."
Conveniently, my Social Studies teacher walked past. "Aiyah, you two be the star dancers lah."
- awkward moment -
"Well... I guess this future MP needs more votes."
And so Prisia and I danced. And when the whole level was sabotaged into dancing, because the two of us were nearest the people teaching us I guess it can be said that we singlehandedly saved the whole level, while, at the same time, we were given the titles of The Most Crazy People In The Level. (Well it's not that anyone in their right mind would dance to a song about shaking your booty. But I'm not. And I need to know more than the Hare Hare Yukai and the Motteke Sailor Fuku and the Soulja Boy and Caramelldansen.)

Afterwards my class had an English timed assignment about prisoners and slavery and stuff like that. It's good that we finally have stuff like that for T.A.s, I think, because I don't want to be stuck with things like Patagonian desert journeys and astrology and things like that. I was so happy reading the comprehension passage. At least I had something to visualise, complete with background music.

Grooming. Feh. At least it was kind of fun. The guy walked in and I stared at him. All I could remember was that I'd seen his face before, and that somehow he was associated with the colour green.
"Yes I do have a twin brother. I don't like him though."
Even his name was familiar. Geoff. It was... something I'd heard before. But I couldn't put my finger on it.
Anyway. We went through the whole What Turns You Off About The Appearances Of Guys/Girls. And he got me to take all the responses on the guy side down. Ah well.
Then we went through dining. Easy. It's first outer inner last. Like algebra. And I've never used it before XD
Then we went through handshakes and he asked me for help again. So I got up, and there was an obvious height difference. He tried to stand on his toes, but it was epic fail. *evil laughter* So I shook his hand. Just because.
He was funny.
I asked him after class whether he went to Parkway often, since he said he went there once. He said yes, and asked me why. So I told him I fenced there. And we had a brief conversation. And that pretty much ended it.

..I'm addicted to Mars bars. They're like happy pills, only they're legal.

No comments: